Early booking discount!
*Limited time only
IMAGINATION, DREAM, LOVE
Wow! … Is your first response as you enter this majestic suite. With a 20 foot palapa, vaulted ceilings, a massive wall of windows, and panoramic ocean views, this room is sure to take your breath away. These suites have a king bed and an oversized daybed with a premium full size mattress. Each top floor suite has extra-large private decks, an outdoor eating area and two person hammocks. Indoor: 500 ft² | Including deck: 900 ft²
INCLUDED in your re:charge session:
- 6 nights accommodation at Ahau Tulum Eco-resort.
- 2 meals per day: breakfast and lunch. Each meal is specially designed by Jacklyn London, Nutrition Director, Good Housekeeping Institute to be deeply nourishing, delicious and detoxifying, while showcasing the best culinary traditions of the Yucatan.
- 2 Dinners-Welcome and farewell are included. The remaining nights you will be free to explore all of the world-class restaurants that are making Tulum a rising star on the world culinary scene.
- Daily fitness session with Noelle Benepe
- Three 1:1 private coaching sessions with Noelle Benepe designed to drive your fitness to the next level
- Daily Vinyasa yoga classes with Ellen de Jonge
- 1 hour Nutrition Master Class and 1:1 coaching with Jacklyn London to create personalized action plan for your optimized health goals.
- Paddle board Tour of local cenote in the Sian Ka’an biopreserve, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Guided visit to Cenote Jardin Del Eden for a day of snorkeling, free-diving, cliff jumping, and general awesomeness
- Shaman-led Mayan sweat lodge ceremony
- All paddleboard, fitness, yoga and snorkeling equipment
- Group transfer between the Tulum resort and the Cancun airport
- * Airfare to Cancún
- * Alcohol. As the intention of this session is to re:charge you and your body, we will only be providing more healthy options. However, the resort offers a full bar so you are welcome to charge drinks separately.
Additional Activities – We can provide you with recommendations of passionate local partners for many tours and activities you can do in your free time including:
SCUBA diving | Cave diving | Kite Surfing | Kayak Tours